A repeat for those who may have missed it, and for our new subscribers. This weekend is the switch to the new host at listserver.u2ug.org.

--

Regards,

Clif

Dear Friends,

As previously announced, after about nine years of hosting what has become the u2-users list, I have decided to pass the baton to a new host. I plan to use the time to pursue some other writing projects. One of these is to resume writing my column previously published in Infocus Magazine as "Clif Notes." I will be choosing a different title and will be including it as part of a professional Information Management newsletter. If you would be interested in receiving this newsletter at no charge, just pop an e-mail to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and I will add you to the list.

The U2 User Group (u2ug.org) has offered to assume the duties of host and moderator(s). They are in the process of testing their list server and setup now. We expect to be able to move the u2-user and u2-community lists to the new home May 1st. I will provide them a copy of the subscriber addresses as of April 30th. If for some reason you do not want to follow the lists to their new homes, you can unsubscribe before that time.

Since we are getting new subscribers on an almost daily basis, I will be posting this message each day until the move. I apologize for the inbox clutter this causes you.

I'll chat with you again before the move.

--

Regards,

Clif