FROM THE DESK OF: DR.OPARE  MARTINE

CONFIDENTIAL. TRANSFER OF  $22MILLION US DOLLARS.

Good day Sir,  i got your address from the Net searching for a reliabe one i
can make this profitabl transaction  with. I am making this contact with you on
behalf of my colleagues after a satisfactory informatoin we gathered from the
Ghana Chamber Of Commerce and  idustries. Iam a member of TENDER BOARD
COMMITTEE of the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Tema. our  duties
include award, evaluation and review of contracts. In 2000, my committee (TBC)
awarded a contract of 250,000,000(Two hundred and fifty million US Dollas only)
to a joint venture of SPEIBATIGNOLS and FOUGERROLL, for an engineering,
procurement, construction of pipeline network at Tema Oil Refinery plant. As it
were, The actual contract sum was delibrately over-invoice by us (TBC).The
project  was executed and the contract paid accordingly. My coleagues and I
wants to transfer the overinvoice amount into a viable foreign account we have
therefore resolve that as long as you can act as the sole beneficiary of the
fund, the following will be the mode of sharing:25% for beneficiary i.e owner
of account,5% for expenses to be incurred during the course of transfer, 70%
for officials in Ghana Let me reiterate at this juncture, that there aretop and
influential government officials involved in this transation and as such i
would appreciate if this business is treated with utmost CONFIDENTIALITY.I do
hope I can trust you as regards this matter. In light of this, I would like you
to forward to me thefollowing information. 1) Your Bank name and address. (2)
Account number. (3).Your personal telephoe and fax numbers.(4)Name and address
of beneficiary company(corporation) This will enable us to forward the
information to our apex bank, Bank of Ghana for purposes of processing and
immediate remittance of this fund into your account as the sole beneficiary.
All modalities have been worked out and the necessary machinery have been put
in place with officials of the ministry of finance and the Bank of Ghana to
effect the transfer of this fund within the shotest possible time it is worthy
to note that this transaction is 100% risk-free. it is pertinet to note that on
an expatriate firm can lay claim to this fund. We are barred from operating
foreign accounts ascivil servants still serving the Government. please mail me.
As soon as you have gone through this information your quick response will be
highly appreciated.

 Yours Faithfully.

Dr. OPARE  MARTINE(CHAIRMAN, TENDER BOARD COMMITTEE,(GNPC)      FROM THE DESK
[...]

Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=opare_martine

Kirim email ke