Dear Sir,

I am Sir Marras Mbeti, the Cabinet Director of the

Central African Republic’s former President Ange Felix Patassé. I’m presently
in exile at Cotnou in Benin republic (west africa)After the military coup.

First of all, I’m very sorry for the way I get in touch with you for such a
matter. But the lack of reliable communication means and the confidentiality of
this business, are the reasons that prompt me to do so.

I would like to have a partnership with you, in order

to invest a sum of USD 48,000,000 in any profitable

sector in your country, as long as you’re Interested in my offer. The money was
gotten as a result of over

invoiced contracts and gratifications I got from contractors whom I awarded
contracts to during my

tenure.

As a close aide to the former President, I couldn’t use our banking system to
transfer such an amount without a trace.

This could cause me serious problems. Even presently,

the new President has decided to freeze all the foreign accounts of all close
associates Mr Patassé. So I’m now without any source of income.

The above situation made me to ask for your cooperation for the keeping of
these funds, for solid and reliable projects of investment.

I and my wife have agreed to compensate of 10% of this sum for your help and
your efforts. I mean USD

4,800,000.

I would like to hear from you on receipt of this mail, by showing me your good
will and possibilities, so that I can give you more details.

This matter requires a particular attention and an

absolute confidentiality from you.

I will be expecting your response to this mail, whatever your decision may be.

NB:   Pls reply me truth this email :[EMAIL PROTECTED] for my security reason

Best Regards.

Marras Mbeti.

Kirim email ke