Barrister Daniel mitchell (Esq).
Tele/Fax:27 73 3435735
Mobile: 27 73 200 12 05
Principal attorney (Daniel & associate Chambers)
P.O.BOX 2000 JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA

ATTN: SIR/MADAM

I am Barrister Daniel mitchell (Esq).a solicitor at Law
and Personal Attorney to Mr. Arthur. Franklin,Surname not mentioned for security reasons.But a foreigner who worked as a contractor here in
SOUTH AFRICA. Thereafter shall be referred to as my late client.

On the 30th of April 2003, my client was involved in a car accident along Durban express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries here
to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to search through with his name which motivated me to contact you to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in
repartrating the fund valued at US$12 million left behind by my late client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Security Finance Company/bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one (21days) official working days. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over (1) year now, I seek
the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased to the Security Finance Firm /(bank), so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Therefore on receipt of your positive response, we
shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer and I will provide an application which you will submitt to the Security Finance Firm/bank as his next of kin for payment approval. You should note thatI have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up the claims of the said funds.

All I required from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction successfully,I await your immediate respond.

THANKS.

Barrister Daniel mitchell (Esq).

Kirim email ke