Dear Sir/Madam,
 I am Mr.Liu Peijin,managinig Hubei  Machinery&equipment Import& Corporation
(CMEC HUBEI CO.) we are a company who deal on mechanical equipment, hardware
and minerals, electrical products, Medical & Chemicals,light industrial
products and office equipment, and export into   the  Canada/America and
Europe.We are searching for representatives who can help us establish  a medium
 of getting to our costumers in the Canada/America  and Europe as well as
making  payments through you  to us.Please if you are interested in transacting
 business with us we will be glad.
Please contact us  for more information,Subject to your  satisfaction  you will
be given the opportunity to negotiate your  mode of which we will pay for your
services as our  representative in Canada/America and Europe.
Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full
contact addresses  .
Thanks in advance
Mr.liu Peijin
Managing Director