WINNING NOTICE!!!
DAYZERS LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
Ref. Number: 515/212/6798
Batch Number: 33456733-BB67
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International
programs held on the 17th of Feb 2005. Your E-mail address attached to ticket
number 275114655666 with serial number 7665544drew lucky numbers
7-654-87-876which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 1,000,000.00(ONE MILLION DOLLARS)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company
and 30,000,000 individual Email addresses and names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place every three years.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Presidents of the World Largest
softwares, we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next
year USD50 million international lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact our FIDUCIAL Agent MR. VON SIMON of the DAYZERS INTERNATIONAL AGENCY
TEL: 0031-619-134-498
FAX: 0031-847-300-479
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 10th of March,2005. After
this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications. please remember to
quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon
as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Holly Smith
Lottery Coordinator.