Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could update me with what is happening with
Tameer's projects in Al Salam City and the Emirates Modern Industrial City.
Are there any pending legal actions against Tameer?

I heard some people were thinking of taking legal actions against them. Has
anyone done so? Are there any groups/websites dedicated to people getting
together in order to recover their investments cost?

I would really appreciate any news on this.

Thank you,

Maria