Why You Should Invest?

Foremost, the market is comparatively lower than 06 months ago, which
is why it would be ideal to invest in property right now.

Example: The prices that we were paying for Off-plan property on the
Emirates Road a few months back, we are now availing ready properties
right on Sheikh Zayed Road for a better price; these prices are very
close to the original prices that people had paid 02 - 03 years back.

What Do You Stand To Benifit?

As we know the Middle East's first metro line will be operating in
Dubai within the next 08 months. This shall mean ease of mass
transportation within Dubai and on commencing people shall be
targeting property close to the metro station(s) for residential/
commercial purposes. Hence the property nearest to the Metro will be
in great demand, thus increasing the prices manifold, similar to
largely developed countries having metros.
We are very keen on working on the Jumeirah Lake Towers since it is
the only freehold development in the UAE with 2 metro stations. So
most of the towers are just a 10 minute walk from the metro stations.
Also since quite a few towers are ready there, we don't need to invest
in Off-plan properties.
Jumeirah Lake Towers is much more planned than the Marina and has an
internal bus service for all its 80 towers.
It is the only freezone and freehold area in Dubai. So imagine, anyone
who wants to set up a business can buy an office there, and live there
too. That will obviously increase its demand.
Also if we buy ready property at cheap rates today, we can get a
rental income above 10%.
JLT also has the lowest maintenance rates in Dubai, thereby increasing
its potential for marketability.

Kindly have a look at some of our readily available apartments below:

Project : Al Sheera Tower

Beds : 2
Floor : 20
Price : 3,000,000