There are literally trillions of dollars changed hand each day in the
forex market. And most of the "big dogs" are institutional traders
from central banks, hedge funds equiped with top-notch trading
systems. If you don't have a real world trading system then how do you
compete with them and others?
...Yet you see 90% of traders desperately trying to make money without
a working trading system when there's a whole other world of extreme
wealth and profits traders staring them right in the face.
It's crazy... and if you ever wondered why 10% of traders make 99% of
all the money, then that's precisely why!
It's an unfortunate reality and when I realized this, and consequently
began doing the exact opposite of what these 'these people' were
preaching, suddenly the money started flooding through my account
faster than I could bank them.
http://frxterminator.blogspot.com/#