Hey all,

I am an agent and I want to make an agreement with some agents who have good
listing of properties for sale in Dubai.

We have serious buyers and we want to expand our properties listing before
the IPS2009 since we are participating there.

I am looking for direct and ready properties ONLY in the following projects:

Palm Jumeirah, Marina, JBR, DIFC, DIP, JLT, Arabian Ranches, Old town,
Downtown Dubai, Greens, Views, springs, Meadows, Jumeirah Islands, Jumeirah
village, Emirates Hills, Victory Heights, International City, and Discovery
Garden.

Please call if you interested...

Majid

050 - 132 0391