Dear all ,

Al Reem 3, Arabian Ranches.Villa Type 2E, BUA 2789 facing pool and park. Rented
till April 2009 for AED 149,800 pa. Tenant has agreed to vacate on completion
of contract on 17 April 2009. Landscaped garden and Excellent Location.

Give me a resonable offer and close the deal.. Earlier owner was asking for
3.4m .

Give me a call if you have any serious clients.

For rent
Al Seef II, 15th floor, Golf Course View, 2+maids, 1690 sq ft

Rent 160k - negotiable

Regards ,

Andre
0505140814