Dear all,

I've have just got One and two bedroom apartments listed at Dubai world
trade centre. Please find details below:

*World trade centre*

*1 bedroom apartment*

Area: 980 sq ft.

Selling price: AED 1,800,000/- ( neg.)

Vacant

*2 bedroom apartment*

Area: 1,248.61 sq ft.

Rented till: December 2009

Rented for AED 250,000/-

Selling price: AED 2,500,000/- ( neg.)

*Features: *

·        Fully German fitted kitchen

·        Master bedroom with parquet wooden flooring

·        Bathroom with Jacuzi tub

·        Fully fitted for PIPED MUSIC (Bose system)

·        Pre-fitted Telephones and so are blinds on window.

·        Comes with one allocated car park.

·        Valet parking for guests

·        Concierge service for groceries etc.

*Each floor has its own waiting area and the reception area has 3 waiting
areas which are better than any 5 star hotel. *

This is probably one of the most exclusive addresses in town. It also has a
bar and restaurant on the rooftop overlooking the large swimming pool, run
by Jumeirah group

There is an extremely well fitted Gym with trainers in waiting and many
other facilities such as sauna, steam etc. The building has barrier entry
which means that only tenants can let people in.

*The current rental in this area for 1 bedroom is is AED 200,000/ -p.a, and
2 bedroom is AED 250,000/ -which would yield a rental income of 11% *

This is also an excellent investment opportunity, as the buyer can also run
it as an hotel apartment on daily, weekly, monthly etc. basis

Let me know if you have any interested clients

Thanks and Regards,

Kashi
050 5574758