Hi friends,

I have the following properties DIRECT with me

SPRINGS:

4 End (Single row 2+Study)
Springs 11,
Street 5,
Villa No.5 to 10 (for collective or individual sale)
Net – Own: AED 1.5 M (negotiable)

4 Middle (2+Study)
Springs 8
Street 2
Villa 30 to 35 (for collective or individual sale)
Net – Own: AED 1.6 M

3 Middle (3 bed + Study)
Springs 3
Street 12
Villa No. 48 to 52 (for collective or individual sale)
Net – Own: AED 2.38 M
Vacant ready to occupy

3 End,
Springs 11,
3 B/R + study
BUA: 2258 sq.ft
Net - Own: 2 M
Rented till June 2009, ready to move after that.

2 End
Springs 11
Street 5
Villa No. 15 to 20 (for collective or individual sale)
Park View
Upgraded
Net – Own: AED 2.5 M
Vacant ready to occupy

MEADOWS 9:

Street 9
Villa 26 to 30 (for collective or individual sale)
Type 14
4 B/R + Maid
Net – Own: AED 4.5 M
Vacant ready to occupy

GREENS:

Links Fairways
1 B/R
4th floor
Area: 800 sq.ft
Net – Own: 1.1 M
Ready in March 09

BURJ DUBAI:

Old Town
2 B/R
Kamoon 3
Unit No.105
Net – Own: AED 3.4 M

INTERNATIONAL CITY:

Studio in France
Building P-14
Unit No.215
Area: over 500 sq.ft
Net – Own: AED 4,60,000

THE VILLA:

Plot at The Villa
Area 6254 sq.ft
RO sector range 35 to 40
Net – Own: AED 150 per sq.ft

For any further information please feel free to contact me anytime

Faraz (faraz....@gmail.com)