*Need to Buy | Penthouses | 4-6 beds | Any Freehold Area in Dubai *

*Must be completed or completion in a month*

*Has to be a pretty Good Distressss Deal*

*Please ONLY mail me (please dont call me with all details and *

*expect me to memorize everything ;)) complete details as  *

*mentioned below:*

*Floor Plans*

*Pictures (client is out of the country and he needs pictures of apt) *

*Bldg Name*

*Developer*

*Master Developer*

*When was it handed Over?*

*Or if not handed over yet when is the exact date of handover*

*Is viewing possible?*

*OP*

*Area*

*Has the present owner financed the property by any Bank?*

*Which banks offer finance for this project (although my buyer is a cash
buyer)*

*Apt is rented or vacant?*

*If rented what is the rent? And when will the contract expire?*

*maintenance charges?*

*Approximate floor?*

*Total floors in the tower?*

*View*

*how many car parks*

*how many apts on the floor*

*Furnished/unfurnished*

*Please mention if any extra interior/finishes is done by the Owner*

*Maintenance charges*

*any other hidden extra charges*

*Are you the Owner or Agent*

*If agent, is the property direct with you (I hope so, don’t want chain of
agents) *

*Any other relevant information*

*(Please give all the above information about your property, as there are
hundreds of towers and it is very time consuming to get information about
every other project)*

*And lastly pray that we all get good deals*

*Thanks a lot *

*Please mail me details at kha...@realreturns.ae*

*050 – 3589 988*

*Real returns Real Estate Broker*