Taking simple digital photographs and filling out forms is only one
type of services that our "reps" perform for banking and insurance
companies on a daily basis. My manual will introduce you to 12
additional, badly needed services (not all are photography related)
that these institutions will pay you handsomely to perform. You are
free to pick and choose the services that you are willing to perform.
You will not find this kind of money making, "insider" information
anywhere else.
Just look at your surrounding area! Count all of the businesses, cars,
boats, planes, RVs, buildings, homes, heavy equipment, etc. that are
financed, leased and insured through national companies. There just
aren't enough independent "reps" out there to meet the demand. I have
put together a simple, information packed, 36 page Business Start-Up
Manual that will provide you with the step-by-step instructions and
necessary industry resources that you'll need to get started.
http://photovfgy.blogspot.com/#