*Subject: Burj Dubai Tall Tower above floor 110*

*BD Tall Tower above floor 110
Full commercial floor 11,120 sqft
O.P: AED 27,583,888
90% paid
Selling @ 3900/sqft net++*
*Dear All,

I have the best price for a 3 bedroom in Trident water front in Marina.
Size: 2540 sq/ft.
type: 3 bedroom + maid room + 2 parking + storage room.
All of this only for 1100 Aed per sq/ft net.

I have a 2 bedroom Full Sea View in Princess Tower, the best spot in Marina.
Sp: 1450 Aed per sq/ft.
Size: 1199 Sq/ft.

I have a 3 bedroom Duplex in World Trade Center Residential (DWTC) which is
the best spot in dubai to live.
Size: 2888 Sq/ft.
Type: 3 Bedroom + Maid Room + 2 Parking.
The highest level of sequirity ever.
It has a double view where you can have a SHK zayed view and Zabeel.
Furnished from B&B cost 125,000 $
Selling Price: 2500 Aed per sq/ft.

I have a full floor in Jebel Ali Down Town  1220 Aed per sq/ft which
is the price the customer bought at from the resell a year back.

I have a full floor in The Gate project in Abu Dhabi at 5% premium
only, Original price 1584 Aed per sq/ft net.**

I have the only 4 townhouses in Tameer Towers project on Al Reem Island
which was sold at the Launch, if you interested please call.

050-5493370* <s...@arabiandreams.ae>