We have a 37 rooms Staff accommodation / Labour camp (each 6 to 10
people capacity) in G+1 Independent building  with full facility for
rent.

Rooms: 37
Location: Sajja Indutrial Area. Sharjah. 1  Km from Dubai Bypass
Highway. 20 minutes from Al Khwaneej, Dubai

Facilities:
* Kitchens: 2 , Toilets  : 14 , Showers: 14, Washing basins: 34
* Entire building is with equipped with central AC (for rooms &
corridors).
* Laundry area with laundry drying nets
* All corridors are equipped with fire fighting network, smoke sensors.
* Attached with an operating mini supermarket
* Electricity & Water is provided by SEWA
* Free Well water connected to the camp, available at any time.
* Internet/ telephone connection can be supplied upon request.
* Satellite dish/line.
* 2 kitchens equipped with secured electronic gas network, cabinets,
and cookers.

Asking Rent AED 1900/- per room per month (negotiable)

Interested? Please contact me for further view/clarifications.

Thanks & Best Regards
Muhammad
050 5793236./ dxbreal...@gmail.com
*You find; Home for peoples! Place for Business!! Remember; when you are
honest, you will find in success!!!
*