Dear Friends,

Please find following property for sale in JLT , Direct with me.

Jumeirah Lakes

HDS Tower

Above 30th  Floor

2,062  sq.ft  (Net Area)

1,361 sq.ft (Net Area)

Selling Price : AED 800/- per sq.ft   (net to owner)

Jumeirah Lakes

 ONE LAKE PLAZA

Above 20th Floor

1,373  sq.ft  (Net Area)

1,910 sq.ft (Net Area)

Selling Price : AED 850/- per sq.ft    (net to owner)negotiable

Jumeirah Lakes

Jumeirah Bay X2

Above 30th Floor

857  sq.ft  (Net Area)

1,302 sq.ft (Net Area)

754 sq.ft (Net Area)

Selling Price: AED 800/- per sq.ft    (net to owner) negotiable

Jumeirah Lakes

Indigo Icon Tower

Above 20th Floor

1,482 sq.ft  (Net Area)

1,097 sq.ft (Net Area)

Selling Price: AED 950/- per sq.ft    (net to owner) negotiable

HOT DEAL  !...@!!     HOT DEAL !...@!!   HOT DEAL

Jumeirah Lakes

HDS Tower

2nd floor

1,180  sq.ft  (Net Area)

          Selling Price: AED 750/- per sq.ft  (all in) negotiable

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas Sanghavi

(Property Consultant)

RERA Broker No : 7302

Gh Top

704, Al Riqqa Palace,

Al Maktoum Road,

Next Doha Center,

Deira - Dubai (UAE)

Tel :- +971 4 223 6326

Fax:- +971 4 227 2266

Mobile:- +971 50 226 8380

Email :- te...@greenhouse.ae

Web :- www.greenhouse.ae

Dear Friends,

 I am also dealing in Foodstuff (Indian Rice), if you have any big contact
with Super market, Catering Company & Hotel ,Please let me know so you get
also commission.

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Save Paper, Save
Earth.

This mailing has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of
the message.

This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.

If you want your email to be removed please reply on same mail address

with the subject and message as ''Remove from list''.

I sincerely apologize for the possible inconvenience