Dear, All

i require the property in international city for my direct client's

Please forward me you availbilty

i require 3 unit of studio in France cluster in same building.
i require 2 unit of studio in england cluster
i require 1 unit of studio in spain cluste and italy cluser.
i require 1 bed room with balcony and also without balcony in france.
italy and england
i require one bed room for bacholer's in greece cluster

Please Send my your availbilty or callme

Qayyum Ahmed Malik
SSS Real Estate

Mobile>  +971 55 7221892
Email .. ahmed.sssp...@gmail.com