Hi to all my fellow Consultants,I was on my vacations came back today can
any one tell me about the market situation is it the same as it was a Month
ago or has gone worst or has it improved because  is it the SALE or RENTAL
going on here in our company friends are complaining about the situation has
gone worst I would like to here from you all friends

I would appreciate if you can update me on the situation

Please do reply to my email

Thank you,

Regards,

--

Karan
Property Consultant

This message is intended for the recipient named above. It may contain
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
and then delete it from your system. Do not read, copy, use or circulate
this communication