Title: Dear Agents,

Dear Agents,

Please check my huge updated availability list for sale and rent on the following link:

My Availability List as 06-12-2009

If you have more enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact me any time

Regards,

Aiham Sh. Saleh

Real Estate Portfolio Manager

T:   +971 4 363 98 00 Ext. 114

F:   +971 4 363 98 39

M: +971 50 764 66 33

E: aiha...@leosterling.com

www.leosterling.com

cid:image001.jpg@01CA727A.E90D9B00

The information contained in this email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is unlawful and strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments.

Note: I apologize if this email has caused any sort of inconvenience and in case you would like to be removed from my mailing list, kindly reply to this email with 'REMOVE' in the subject line.