I have a 2 bedroom + study with 1’800 sq.ft in Marina Residences – Palm
Jumeirah. It is at tower no.4 the best located tower among the complex above
5th floor with FULL SEA & ATLANTIS VIEW.

Project is completed and never been used will be handed over by Feb 2010.

I have all documents and papers with me exclusively.

Unbelievable price of AED 2,000,000/- including Transfer Fee, Agency Fee &
2% for your agency!!!

Interested parties can call me for urgent sale:

Regards,

Vali Mansouri

050-548 3035