*I HAVE A CLIENT WHO IS LOOKING FOR A HUGE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN JBR-
RIMAL, SADAF, OR BAHAR or MARINA WITH FOLLOWING PREREQUESITS---

1.  THE APARTMENT MUST BE ON A HIGH FLOOR.
2.  THE APARTMENT MUST BE AT LEAST 1200 SQFT.
3  THE APARTMENT MUST HAVE A FULL SEA VIEW IF IN JBR or FULL MARINA VIEW IF
IN MARINA.
4.  THE APARTMENT MUST HAVE A BIG BALCONY.
*
*Client is very serious about finding the right place as soon as possible.*
* Please do not conatct me unless you can meet all the above mentioned
requierments.
 Budget - 120,000  4 cheques...*
**
*negotiable for the right place