Dear friends/ colleaguesclient

have a serious client  who

Requires a 4 bed villa - unfurnished - to rent from 1 June 2010

Pl. send you direct offers for

*  Palm Jumeirah

*  Jumeirah Islands

Viewing can be done on sat 1 pm  onwards

Pl. advise on email - all details / terms and conditions etc.

Awaiting your response

Appreciate your contribution

best rgds

--
Ajit Juriasinghani

Al Huraiz Real Estate LLC
P. O. Box 7380
Dubai, UAE

Tel.:   + 9714-3523676
Mobile: + 97150-6443984
Fax. : + 9714-3529653
Email:aji...@gmail.com <email%3aaji...@gmail.com> , a...@alhuraiz.ae

Real Estate Marketing is Our Business

At Al Huraiz, we firmly believe in rendering a personalized service in
pursuance of every business inquiry.

Satisfied customers over a 30 years service history in Dubai makes us a
standout entity in the real estate industry.

PS. If you think that you were placed on this mailing list by mistake or you
are not interested, then, please accept my apologies. Just reply back with
“REMOVE” in the subject line and I will delete your ID.