From: ali alalili <ali.alalili...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:03:50
Subject: {UAE FREEHOLD:21061} : : plot for sale in maidan ..G+4parking + 23
        floors mixed use

i m 100% direct

*plot for sale in maidan on the canal*
*G+4p+23*
*mixed use*
*on canal *
*area : 28.400 sqft.*
*far 8*
*bua : 227,000 sqft*.
*height : 336 ft. 102 mt.*
*asking : 300 aed. on bua sqft.**net.*
* <http://www.efreehold.com/>*
*regards*

--
Note:
•       If i’am in a meeting and not able to pick up your call, please send
me a message from your mobile with your contact details and I will
call you back ASAP.
•       Property is subject to availability & Price may change without prior
notice.
•       Price Includes Transfer Fee & our Commission.
•       If you don't want to receive this e-mail in future, please write
"REMOVE" in the subject field and resend this e-mail to us.
•       This email viewed by 5,000+ Individuals (Investors, Buyers, Owners &
Brokers) - - -
•   Advertise Your Property with Us!

ALI ALALILI
GENERAL MANAGER