*
*Dear All,*
*
*I have the following requirements for my direct client.*
*
*
*1. Studio for rent in Spain or China cluster for family. *
*
*
*2. 1BR in England X bldg. only for rent for staff. Can pay 2 cheques. Ready
deposit.*
*
*
*3. Shop for rent in any good location, around 500 - 650 sq.ft. Ready
deposit. Contract for 3 years.*
*
*
*4. Studio in European cluster for sale. Should be vacant. *
*Viewing should be possible this evening. *
*
*
*
*
*Let me know your direct availabilities only.*
*
*
*
*