Dear All

I have full building for Sublease or Staff Accomodation
**
*Tecom Building – 192 Apartments*

*G+24 *

* *
Each Floor has 8 apartments

2 x 1BR            *48*

6 x 2BR            *144 *

*Total                192*

* *

*Key Features *

* *

§         Apartment size 1 bedroom 887 sq.ft & 2bedroom 1280 – 1550 sq.ft

§         Convenient layout of all the apartment – Maximum utilization of
space

§         Good finish with 2 full bathrooms in each apartment.

§         Closed large size kitchens

§         Inbuilt wardrobe in each apartment.

§         Big Recreational Hall on Top floor – approx 3000 sq.ft.

§         Male & Female separate Gym with steam and Sauna rooms.

§         Small roof top swimming Pool.

§         5 minutes walk to Metro Station.

§         Retail Space down the building + Grocery, Laundry and restaurant
at walking distance

§         300 car parking

§         Close to Sheikh Zayed, Al Khail and Emirates Road.

Give me your resonable offer - Market price

Regards
Salim
050-7183875