Dear All,

Kindly check the details of our direct property list below.

BRAND NEW STUDIO FOR RENT

LOCATION: Falcon Tower, AJMAN
NO. OF BR: Studio
FLOOR NO: 4th Floor
UNIT NO: 59
BUA: 510 sq.ft.
RP: 15,000 AED yearly
Remarks: 1 pantry, 1 Bathroom, 5% Deposit

STUDIO FOR SALE IN MIZIN REMRAAM

LOCATION: Mizin, Remraam Phase 3
TYPE: Studio
TYPE OF VIEW: S.pool view
FLOOR NO: 4th floor
UNIT NO: 411
BLDG. NO: S8 – 22C7
BUA: 421 sq.ft
GROSS AREA: 506 sq.ft
Price per sq.ft: 2,000
SP: Make an Offer
REMARKS: Finance by AMLAK

Residential Plot for Sale in Al Muraqabat area

Authorize Bldg: G + 7
Plot Size: 11,635 sq.ft.
SP: 2500 per sq.ft. (Negotiable)
Location: Al Muraqabat (Walking distance to Union Metro Station and AL
Rigga Metro Station, nearby Al Ghurair Centre Mall)
Usage: Residential purpose only

PLOT FOR SALE IN MIZHAR 1

Size: 15,000 sq.ft.
SP: 225 AED per sq.ft.

COMMERCIAL PROPERTY

Shop For Rent in Abu Hail

No. of BR: Shop
Size: 350 sq.ft.
Location: between Abu Hail and Horlanz East area
RP: 65,000 AED + Sponsorship Fee
SP: 150,000 AED negotiable
Remarks: Facing the road, Very Accessible, nearby residential area
(Ready for an Office Space)

Office For Rent in Abu Hail

No. of BR: 1BR and 2BR
Location: Abu Hail
RP: 65,000 – 75,000 AED

Warehouse for Rent in AL Qouz

•       Warehouses # 13, 14 & 15
•       Size 3,750 sq ft x 3 (side by side)
•       AED 30/- per sq ft
•       2 cheques
•       5% Security deposit
•       5% Agency Fee
•       15% Municipality Tax
Remarks: Prices and availabilities may change without prior notice.
All Properties have 5% Commission

REQUIRED PROPERTIES

We are looking an office for rent in Deira area for our direct client.
Size is around 1000 sq.ft. – 1200 sq.ft. and his budget is lower than
90K because for general trading business. Please contact me at 050
8888708 for your availabilities.

We are also looking warehouse for rent around 10,000 – 20,000 sq.ft.
for Garage purposes and residential Land for Sale in Al Mizhar, Nad Al
Hamar, Al Khawaneej area.

Civilization Real Estate

Mobile No: +9715 0 8888708
Phone No: +9714 2692555