From: top3 <top3propert...@gmail.com>
To: property-fin...@googlegroups.com; uae-freehold@googlegroups.com;
desert-emp...@googlegroups.com; dubai-realestategr...@googlegroups.com;
dubai-real-estate-investm...@googlegroups.com; dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, March 23, 2011 2:54:57 PM
Subject: {property-finder} Dubai Marina, Horizon Tower, (4 BR + Maid) For Sale

Dear All,
(4BR + Maid)  For Sale
Horizon Tower

Dubai Marina
High floor
 Area: 2408 sq.f.t
 Shk zaid view
 Vacant on  end of July

Selling Price: 1700,000
For inquiries, please dont hesitate to call.

Owners and landlords, kindly register your properties with us.
Contact
Mohd Ali
050 3064903
Dear all group members. Inshallaha real estate market are good very soon.

Moderater
Shahid Sheikh ( 050 - 9402765 )
Property Finder

Notice
This group just for only real estate.This group make a better relationship with
owners and broker.Please do not send bad emails. I'ts not good habit. Thanks
For
co'opration.

"Property Finder" group.
For more options, visit this group at