Dear All,

I wish to Rent Following properties  - Direct with me from the Landlords ,
Details of the same are as follows :

*1. Green Community west  - family Villa : For rent / sale.*

*
*

*High Luxurious specifications with 2 covered car parks , Community
Facilities - Swimming pool, Club House,Play area*

Location: The Green Community west -

                 EASY ACCESS AND EXIT ROUTES TO MAJOR HIGHWAYS- SH. ZAYED,
AL KHAIL, EMIRATES RD

View : All rooms facing neighbourhood.

No of Bed Rooms: 5 +

                     Very Large master bedroom

Large Living and Dining areas

Kitchen with Breakfast Bar & family Lounge

Extra : Large Study

         Laundry Room , Store room , Maids Room

No of Bathrooms : 5

Villa No: 3706 , Phirangipani Lane

Unit Size: 5900 sq ft . Total Land Area – 9700 sq ft

Developer: Union  Properties

Landscapng : Options Open - Tenants account

Rent : AED 210,000/- p.a. - 2-3 Chqs - ONO

        + AED 10,000 security Refundable deposit

        + Agency Fees ( 50-50 split)

 Sale price - 3.5 million - Negotiable

2.

 Silicon Star  - Dubai Silicon Oasis - Pent house - with magnificient views
of the DSO skyline

- Two Bedroom kitchen apartment  ( Extra large size ) - 2000 sft  - with
attached large terrace  - 2 covered car parkings

- One bed kitchen apartment - ( 1200 sft ) - also available - 5th floor -
facing the landscaped garden / fountains

-  with separate health club facilites for ladies and gents - sauna, steam,
swimming pool / childrens play areas

 - near to Spinneys and Shopping centre : Ready Possession .

 -  Easy access to Emirates road / Outer ring road  / and major entry points
to the city - 10-15 mins to Burj / Bur Dubai

Asking Price  -  1,7  million - Negotiable

Rent refundable from the tenant - rented till August 2011

+ Transfer + Agency fees ( 50-50 split )

3.

Also available - 5 Bed room + 2 family Lounges + Large Living & Dining +
Maids + GARDEN - Type C1 - ESMERALDA - VICTORY HEIGHTS

Corner Unit , Facing Landscaped garden - Quiet Location  - for Lease / SALE
- vacant - Ready Possession

Asking Sale price : - AED 3.5 million ONO + transfer + agency fees

Asking rent AED 230000 p.a. ONO - 2/3 Cheques + 5% Security Refundable
Deposit + 5% Agency Fees ( 50-50 split )

4.

Also Available = Greens Apartment - Al Thayal building  - Fully Furnished  -
Two bed + Study - 7th floor  - Vacant  - Ready Poss.

3 bed room sets, Sofas & Curtains in living , 6 chair dining , Sony Bravia
LCD TV in Living and bedroom, All kitchen appliances, crokery - cutlery ,
etc. etc

Magnifient Full View to the Swimming pool and central courtyard

Asking Lease rent  - 110000 p.a. ONO + Security Refundable deposit + Agency
fees ( 50- 50 Split )

5.

      The Views - 3 Bed + terrace - Golf Course facing Appt. for Sale

Location: The Greens , Emirates Living -

                 EASY ACCESS AND EXIT ROUTES TO MAJOR HIGHWAYS- SH. ZAYED,
AL KHAIL, EMIRATES RD

View : All rooms facing neighbourhood.

        Un disturbed views of the Emirates Golf Course

No of Bed Rooms: 3 +

                     Very Large master bedroom

Large Living and Dining areas

Kitchen with Breakfast Bar

Extra : Large Study

         Laundry Room , Store room

No of Bathrooms : 3

Unit No: On request

Unit Size: 2100 sq ft . Total Terrace Area – 1850 sq ft

Developer: Emaar  Properties

Landscapng : Terrace is landscaped with various Flora

Sale price : AED 2000,000/- -  ONO

        + Transfer on actuals

        + Agency Fees - 2 %   - ( 50-50 split)

*
*

 *PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENTS TO CONFIRM VIEWING TIMES *

*
*

*
*

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*
*

*Ajit J*

*
*

*Tel : +9714-3525460*

*Mobile / Cell : +97150-6443984*
*
*

Ajit Juriasinghani

Al Huraiz Real Estate LLC
P. O. Box 7380
Dubai, UAE

Tel.:   + 9714-3523676
Mobile: + 97150-6443984
Fax. : + 9714-3529653
Email:aji...@gmail.com , a...@alhuraiz.ae

Real Estate Marketing is Our Business

At Al Huraiz, we firmly believe in rendering a personalized service in
pursuance of every business inquiry.

Satisfied customers over a 30 years service history in Dubai makes us a
standout entity in the real estate industry.

PS. If you think that you were placed on this mailing list by mistake or you
are not interested, then, please accept my apologies. Just reply back with
“REMOVE” in the subject line and I will delete your ID.