*For Sale*

*Jumeirah Island*

Cluster Below 20

Entertainment foyer,

European style / European cluster

8800 square feet land in its original shape, without any upgrades,

Located on the main lake and have a beautiful view of the fountains

Villa is rented till the end of July 2011

Selling Price- 5,500,000 Net (Negotiable)

*Jumeirah Island*

Cluster Below 30

Entertainment foyer, Mediterranean Style / Elevation style

Plot 8800 square feet

BUA 5200 sqft

Proximity to Club House / Fountain View

Villa is rented till the end of June 2011

Rented

Selling Price- 5,250,000 Net (Negotiable)

*Jumeirah Island*

Cluster Below 30

Spanish

Entertainment foyer

Plot Area 8801 sqft

Vacant

Selling Price AED 5 million Net

*Jumeirah Island*

Cluster Below 40

Land Area 10,800 sqft

Built up Area 5200 sqft

No of Rooms 5 rooms

Garden Hall with some up grades

Rented till June 2012

Price 6.7 M Net

* *

*For Rent*

*Jumeirah Island*

European Cluster

Cluster Below 50

Roman Style

Master View

12000 sqft Plot Area

6200 sqft BUA

Private Swimming Pool

Rent AED 400,000 (2 Cheaques)

For more details please email or call me. Thanks

Syed Waqas ur Rehman

--

 *Prime Connection Real Estate** *

White Crown Building, Office # 902

Sheikh Zayed Road

Tell # 00971-4-3324245

Fax # 00971-4-3324246

Cell # 00971-50-1687175, 00971-55-2674917

Rera office reg. no. 488, BROKERNO. 8234

BB Pin - 25ED8884

wa...@dubaiprop.com<http://us.mc1610.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=wa...@dubaiprop.com>

*Note: Please sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*