*For Sale*

*Jumeirah Island*

Cluster Below 20

Entertainment foyer,

European style / European cluster

8800 square feet land in its original shape, without any upgrades,

Located on the main lake and have a beautiful view of the fountains

Villa is rented till the end of July 2011

Selling Price- 5,500,000 Net (Negotiable)

*Jumeirah Island*

Cluster Below 30

Entertainment foyer, Mediterranean Style / Elevation style

Plot 8800 square feet

BUA 5200 sqft

Proximity to Club House / Fountain View

Villa is rented till the end of June 2011

Rented

Selling Price- 5,250,000 Net (Negotiable)

*Jumeirah Island*

Cluster Below 30

Spanish

Entertainment foyer

Plot Area 8801 sqft

Vacant

Selling Price AED 5 million Net

*Jumeirah Island*

Cluster Below 40

Land Area 10,800 sqft

Built up Area 5200 sqft

No of Rooms 5 rooms

Garden Hall with some up grades

Rented till June 2012

Price 6.7 M Net

* *

*For Rent*

*Jumeirah Island*

European Cluster

Cluster Below 50

Roman Style

Master View

12000 sqft Plot Area

6200 sqft BUA

Private Swimming Pool

Rent AED 400,000 (2 Cheaques)

*Direct Homes A Member of Direct Group *

*Sales Executive
waheed khan
Mobile No : 0552650561 / 0507743007
Tell No      : 043948030** Fax:043955640  **
**P.O.Box   : 2380 Dubai-UAE *
      *E-mail      : **waheed.k...@directhomes.ae*
 *E-mail      : **wah...@directhomesuae.com*
* *
Note:

   - If i'am in a meeting and not able to pick up your call, please send me
   a message from your mobile withyour contact details and I will call you
   back ASAP.
   - Property is subject to availability & Price may change without prior
   notice.
   - If you don't want to receive this e-mail in future, please write
   "REMOVE" in the subject field and resend this e-mail to us.
   - *This email viewed by 5,000+ Individuals (Investors, Buyers, Owners &
   Brokers) - - -*
   - ***These contacts are Overseas, in UAE and GCC - - - Email or Call to
   Advertise Your Property with Us!*