*ROYAL RICH INTERIORS LLC***

* *

*LOWER COST-ON TIME DELIVERY*
*GUARANTEED*
**

*Our Specialization*

* *

*Everything from workplace appraisals and design to construction and beyond.
No random suppliers. No conflicting timelines or fluctuating costs.
Everything is under one roof and one budget-yours*

* *

*We’re 100% confident we’ll complete your new home/office on time and
budget, we’ll guarantee it. How many companies can promise you that?*

* *

*On Time Completion of Project*

* *

*With our vision we make your thoughts, requirements and suggestions a
reality.*

*“We Reflect Your Taste and Your Style”.*

*“We are without a doubt 100% committed to YOU”*

**
*

CONTACT US ON:

TEL: 04-3367476 FAX: 04-3357976