*JUMEIRAH LAKE TOWERS*

JBC-5

OFFICE

962 sqft, Above 30th Floor

Emirates Hills and Gold Corse Viwe

Selling Price 650 Net (Not Negotiable)

Price is final so please no calls for negotiation. If you have serious buyer
then please contact me. Owner isn’t willing to sell this office less then
AED 650 per sqft. Thanks

Regards

Syed Waqas ur Rehman

--

*Prime Connection Real Estate** *

White Crown Building, Office # 902

Sheikh Zayed Road

Tell # 00971-4-3324245

Fax # 00971-4-3324246

Cell # 00971-50-1687175, 00971-55-2674917

Rera office reg. no. 488, BROKERNO. 8234

BB Pin - 25ED8884

wa...@dubaiprop.com

*Note: Please sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*