Hello All the Property Agents,

I need studio in European cluster 160k net to owner if you have any kind of
availability regarding my desired location and amount then you can contact
with me as soon as possible without any hesitation.

Thanks and Regards

---------------------------------------

*Hamza Mansoor*

*Cell: +971 55 1851296*

---------------------------------------

**

*Proper Property Dubai*

*Shop # 05 & 07, Building U2,*

*Cluster Italy, International. City,*

*Dubai, UAE*

*Tel: +971 4 4226209*

*Fax: +971 4 4226211*
*hamzapp1dubai**@gmail.com <hamzappdu...@gmail.com>*

www.ppdubai.net
*Register your Properties with us to get the best deals on Rent, Sale and
Buy.*

*Note:* Prices & Availabilities may change without any Notification.

*Disclaimer*
This electronic communication is for the addressed person only. Private,
confidential or proprietary information maybe in this message. Please notify
the sender if you have received this email, and any attached information, by
error, so that further messages are not sent to this address. We also
request you to delete this message and its copies if this was sent in error.
If you are not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, disclosure or
copying is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.

P Be *Green*like elysian. Please only print this email if it is absolutely
necessary ΓΌ