* *

*FULLY FURNISHED 4+MAID IN JUMEIRAH ISLAND *

*TYPE              4 +MAID  FULLY FURNISHED *

*SIZE               8811 sqft*

*CLUSTER     31*

*VILLA           15*

*RENT            310K  GIVE ME OFFER OF 1,2,4 CHQ
*

* *

* *

*FULLY FURNISHED 4+MAID IN JUMEIRAH ISLAND *

*TYPE              4 +MAID   *

*SIZE               8811 sqft*

*CLUSTER     5*

*VILLA           15*

*RENT            310K  give me offer of 1,2&4 chq
*

**

**

*Call  Mudassir khan , 0551990061*

*Note:*

   - *If I’m in a meeting and not able to pick up your call, please send me
   a message from your mobile with your contact details and i will call you
   back ASAP.*
   - *Property is subject to availability & Price may change without prior
   notice.*

* *