From: "Bhavesh Trivedi" <bhavesh...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 11:58:09
To: Bhavesh Trivedi<bhavesh...@gmail.com>
Subject: Availability :Commercial office space for sale in BKC !!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Available 2 unit  Commercial office space for Sale at "The Capital"  in BKC,
Bandra (East),Mumbai.

1.     Location:                  The Capital ,BKC,Bandra (East),Mumbai

Area :                        Built-up Area : 2400 Sq. ft.

Floor:                         Higher Floor

Asking Price:           35,000 Rs./Sq.ft (Negotiable).

2.     Location:                  The Capital ,BKC,Bandra (East),Mumbai

Area :                        Built-up Area : 2021Sq. ft.

Floor:                         Lower floor

Asking Price:           37,000 Rs./Sq.ft (Negotiable).

We can offer you ready to move in and under construction Commercial office
spaces on either Lease or Outright ranging from 2000Sq.ft up to 50,000Sq.ft.
in Some of the most prestigious buildings like Trade Center, Platina,
Capital etc.  in BKC area. We are confident of serving your specific needs
with minimal lead time and welcome all your queries. We are looking ahead
for your valuable support and enquiries to serve you.

Pls do not hesitate to write or call for any queries on my  Email:
bhavesh...@gmail.com  or Mobile : +91 9321390090

Thanks & Best Regards,
Bhavesh Trivedi

Property Advisor & Consultant

Croma Enterprises

Mumbai Contact Details:

Mobile: +91-9321390090

Value Homes

Dubai Contact details:

Mobile: +971-50-1595161
E-mail: bhavesh...@gmail.com

on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply mail. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the
official business of Bhavesh Trivedi /Croma Enterprises/Value Homes shall be
understood as neither given by the Company nor endorsed by it. All the above
Logo's are belonging to their respective Owners & we do not claim right or
ownership on them.

This mailing has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. If
you want your email to be removed, please reply on same mail address with
the subject and message as ''Remove from list''. We sincerely apologize for
the possible inconvenience.