Phone 00971 4 422 6209
Fax ----00971 4 422 6211
cell: ---00971 55 5641 251
mnaeem1...@gmail.com
www.ProperPropertyDubai.com
BRN No 11394
Rera No 1334

we have many businesses like ,
restaurants , medical center , pharmacies , cafeteria’s, bakala.s ,
super markets , mini marts , saloon gents and ladies , relaxation
centers , motor garages , spare parts shops , rent a car companies ,
nurseries , schools , towers , lands , buildings , real estate
brokerage license , security /cleaning / labor supply companies ,
tailoring and garment shops , money changers , diesel supply ,any kind
of scrap , machinery stocks , commodities , electric mechanical
emplanes, for sale and also we do purchase for our clients from all
over the world
Our processes are expedited when you send by email.
Think green ! Think email !
Please, consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"
This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents
contain information belonging to the sender which may be confidential
and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use
of the person or entity shown above. If you are not the intended
recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken based
on this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error please advise us by return e-mail and delete the
transmission.