Fully furnished one bed on rent x16 .22000 one check for six month
call 0555614251
--------------------------
Spain flat with balcony s16 one hand 40000 four chck call Dominic 044226209
naeem 0555614251
--------------------------
One bed in Greece flat no 102 k13 without balcony  for rent 36000 one check
commission take 3500 . Share 50.50 please call
Mewish 0551177561
Jia 0559104019

ΓΌ  *Viewing can be arranged.*

   *Please contact for More Detail: *
*Naeem 055 5614 251*
*Jia 055 9104 019*

Visit for More Apartments for Sale website www.ProperPropertyDubai.com

  *With best wishes,*
*M. Naeem *
*CEO*
**
*P.O.Box No.191618*
*Duabi*
*UAE,*
*Phone 00971 **4 422 6209*
*Fax ----00971 **4 422 6211*
*cell: ---00971 55 5614 251*
*mnaeem1...@gmail.com*
*www.ProperPropertyDubai.com <http://www.properpropertydubai.com/>*
BRN No 11394
Rera No 1334

Register your Properties with us to get the best deals on Rent, Sale and
Buy.

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *
 .;,