I have one bed in center point for sale this flat is finance from tamveel
but my Clint want to sell it he paid deposit of 45000 he need now 60000 aed
the flat is 711 sq feet position in feb after that he will give  power
of attorney so u have to take back from tamveel and transfer on ur name

For more information please

*Naeem  055 5614 251*
*Nadeem 055 8551 778*

*
*
Visit for Confirm Apartments for Sale website
www.ProperPropertyDubai.com<http://www.properpropertydubai.com/>

 *With best wishes,*
*M. Naeem *
 *CEO*
**
 *P.O.Box No.191618*
*Duabi*
 *UAE,*
*Phone 00971 **4 422 6209*
*Fax ----00971 **4 422 6211*
*cell: ---00971 55 5614 251*
*mnaeem1...@gmail.com*
*www.ProperPropertyDubai.com <http://www.properpropertydubai.com/>*
BRN No 11394
 Rera No 1334

Register your Properties with us to get the best deals on Rent, Sale and
Buy.

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *