ABOUT THE PROPERTY

4 Bedroom Townhouse for rent at Season Community
All 4 Bedrooms En Suite with Balcony
Spacious Living and Dining
Nice Kitchen
Small Garden
2 Parking Spaces
BUA - 3800
Price - 140K

*Seasons Community *in *J**umeirah Village Circle *comprises of 8 sections
of low rise buildings accommodating townhouses and apartments. Each sector
is composed of a townhouse, one and two bedroom apartments, board walk, and
a shopping promenade. This freehold mixed use development is spread over
750 hectares in the heart of Dubai.

The project* *stands at district 15 on Al Khail Road in the above mentioned
development bordered by Emirates and Al Barsha Roads. It also covers a
total of 750 hectares.

*FEATURES:*

   - Freehold residential apartments and townhouses
   - Underground parking for each apartment
   - Lush vegetation and a network of canals
   - 4 different styles and shades reflecting 4 seasons of nature
   - Premium fixtures and finishing
   - 1 and 2 BR apartments and 4 BR townhouses
   - 4 swimming pools and fitness centers
   - Schools, parks, malls and hospitals

CALL ME FIRST TO ARRANGE THE VIEWING FROM THE LANDLORD.

THANK YOU

 *Dominic
Proper Property
056-1358458 / 055-6054491*
*04 - 4226209*

*
*
Visit for Confirm Apartments for Sale website
www.ProperPropertyDubai.com<http://www.properpropertydubai.com/>

 *With best wishes,*
*M. Naeem *
 *CEO*
**
 *P.O.Box No.191618*
*Duabi*
 *UAE,*
*Phone 00971 **4 422 6209*
*Fax ----00971 **4 422 6211*
*cell: ---00971 55 5614 251*
*mnaeem1...@gmail.com*
*www.ProperPropertyDubai.com <http://www.properpropertydubai.com/>*
BRN No 11394
 Rera No 1334

Register your Properties with us to get the best deals on Rent, Sale and
Buy.

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *