For
Sale, to arrange the viewing, please call 2 hours before....

   - LAKE CITY TOWER SZR Cluster D  665sqft Fully Furnished Selling in
   900net.
   - BUDAI MARINA MANCHESTER TOWER 548sqft with balcony & parking selling
   in AED 800net
   - MARINA WHARF 2 (1BHK) selling in AED 1.45M
   - AL SHERA TOWER 1bhk with parking 1100sqft Selling in AED 1.5M
   - 2 bedroom in JVC - DIAMOND VIEWS 2 with 1646sqft,
   Selling on AED 1.225 M
   - 2 bedroom in JVC - Season Community with equip kitchen
   Selling on AED 1.2M

   - Studio in International City EMR 19 with balcony 4th floor rented till
   April 2014

   Selling AED 350K
   - 1 BHK in International City Persia Cluster O07 rented in 30K
   Selling AED 410K
   - 1 BHK in International City Morroco Cluster J03 rented in 28K
    Selling

    AED 400K

*FOR RENT:*

   - Studio in Sorts City Elite 6 Furnished
   AED 38K
   - Townhouse in JVC - Season Community 4 Bedroom
   AED 140K
    by 2 cheques.

For more information please

*Dominic
Proper Property
056-1358458 / 055-6054491*
*04 - 4226209*

*
*
Visit for Confirm Apartments for Sale website
www.ProperPropertyDubai.com<http://www.properpropertydubai.com/>

 *With best wishes,*
*M. Naeem *
 *CEO*
**
 *P.O.Box No.191618*
*Duabi*
 *UAE,*
*Phone 00971 **4 422 6209*
*Fax ----00971 **4 422 6211*
*cell: ---00971 55 5614 251*
*mnaeem1...@gmail.com*
*www.ProperPropertyDubai.com <http://www.properpropertydubai.com/>*
BRN No 11394
 Rera No 1334

Register your Properties with us to get the best deals on Rent, Sale and
Buy.

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *