Dear All,

JLT
Mag 214
2 Bedroom Vacant
Full Lake View
2.5 Bath
Area 1450 Sqft

Selling Price 1.850 Million Net To Owner

Downtown

Boulevard Central
1 Bedroom
10 Series
Double Balconies
Vacant & Ready to Move
Selling Price 1.950 Million

29 BOULEVARD TOWER 1
1 BEDROOM
04 SERIES
1.5 BATH
SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD VIEW
SELLING PRICE 2.150 MILLION

TANARO, GREENS
1 BEDROOM
RENTED TILL JAN 2015
VIEWING STRICTLY NOT POSSIBLE
LAKE AND GOLF COURSE VIEW
08 SERIES
SELLING PRICE 1.4 MILLION NET TO OWNER (WE HAVE THE POA )

29 BOULEVARD TOWER 1
06 SERIES
2 BEDROOM
VACANT AND READY TO MOVE
160K

29 BOULEVARD TOWER 1
08 SERIES
1 BEDROOM VACANT AND READY TO MOVE
125K BY 4 CHQS

BOULEVARD CENTRAL 1
09 SERIES
1 BEDROOM FURNISH
VACANT 120K BY 2 CHQS

BOULEVARD CENTRAL 1
09 SERIES
1 BEDROOM VACANT
125K BY 4 CHQS

BURJ AL NUJOOM
1 BEDROOM
VACANT 05 SERIES
KHALIFA VIEW
100K BY 2 CHQS

BURJ AL NUJOOM
1 BEDROOM
VACANT 07 SERIES
BUSINESS BAY VIEW
95K BY 2 CHQS

SOUTH RIDGE
1 BEDROOM
VACANT HIGHER FLOOR
115K BY 2 CHQS

--

*Kindly Call or SMS if I'm not able to pick yours callRegardsAtif KhanM:
00-971-52-979-1601 (Whats App) BB Pin 2AE93C7B*

*Kindly Call or SMS if I'm not able to pick yours callRegardsAtif KhanM:
00-971-52-979-1601 (Whats App) BB Pin 2AE93C7B*

--
Attention Owners and Investors : For immediate SALE / PURCHASE / RENT of
your properties anywhere in the UAE please forward us an e-mail with

Shahid Sheikh
00971 55 4972 888
Dream Land Properties
freehold...@gmail.com

PLEASE NOTE : This group is exclusively for the Real Estate industry to
bridge the gap between Sellers & Buyers with brokers. Please refrain from
sending fake emails. Thank you for your cooperation.

"Property Finder" group.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/property-finder?hl=en
---