Office in Business Tower located in Business Bay
Ready move in
Full Lake view
Size : 1150 sqf in title deed and 1480 sqf in SPA
2 parking space
Price : 1,500,000  net
Shell and core
Vacant

1 office unit in HDS tower JLT for sale:
Size:1258sft, fitted, facing lake and Marina, walking distance to metro
station, with 1 parking space.
Please note the unit is vacant now!
Asking for sale price: AED1200/sft net to the owner.

1 office in smart heights at TECOM
2 parking space
SPA size : 890 sqf
Title deed size: 720 sqf
Shell and core
Price : AED 780,000 n.t.o

Office in Dubai Marina
Marina Plaza
Shell and Core
Size:4837sqft
View Marina and SZR view
Asking Price:7,400,000

Land for Sale in JVC
Land Size:165935.17Sqft,BUA:82968.00Sqft
Purpose:School Plot
Selling Price:28,208,97

*Feel free to contact me and please let me know if you have any client.*
*Best Regards Ali Paradigm Properties*
*055-5173450*