*Dear Colleagues, *

*Good Day! Greetings from Victory Homes! *

*We are pleased to offer you for **RENT** villa in Jumeirah Island*

*Amazing Villa in Cluster 23 - Jumeirah Island*

*4 Bedrooms + Maids*

*BUA: 5382 Sq-Ft*

*Plot : Approx : 10,000 Sq-ft*

*Rental Price: AED 300,000.00 / year*

*For further details and viewing arrangement please feel free to contact me**
on +97156 940 6422.*

Thank you.

Best Regards,

[image: Dakila Lavitoria Email Signature D001Final]

*"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no
evil,for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me". -
Psalm 23:4*