Attention: DUBAI MARINA Property Owners. We buy Residential Properties

WORLDWIDE PROPERTY FINDERS can help you if:
1. You own a property in the emirate of DUBAI,
2. It is RESIDENTIAL only (Villa or Apartment),
3. Your Property is either 75% Built or Ready now,
4. You want a reasonable market price,
5. You are prepared to wait 3 months to complete the sale/transfer.

Please email me your property info first.  Either I or our consultant
will call to discuss.
We have tie-ups WORLDWIDE and can seriously help you.

Thank you,

Avtar S. Mamotra
WORLDWIDE PROPERTY FINDERS
PO Box 123739, Deira - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
T 9714 234 9344, F 9714 3975 175
M 97150 749 0162
E av...@winningprojects.com

- - - Email or Call to Advertise Your Property with Us! - - -
- - - If you wish not to receive these notices, please Reply with the
word REMOVE in the Subject Line and email to
worldwide.property.find...@gmail.com. Thank you - - -