For Sale - Palm Jumeirah, Golden Mile, 2 Bed Apartment

We have direct instruction from our client to Sell:
This 2 bedroom property that offers unbostructed views of the Dubai seas
and overlooks Dubai Marina at a distance.
Corner Building number 1, Apartment on 3rd floor, area 1883 sqft, Type C
unit.
Handover planned for Sep 2009.
Asking price: 1,770,000 All inclusive

Agents Welcome!
All purchase offers will be considered.

Thank you,

Avtar S. Mamotra
WORLDWIDE PROPERTY FINDERS
Licensed as: WPF Real Estate Broker
PO Box 123739, Deira - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
T 9714 234 9344, F 9714 3975 175
M 97150 749 0162
E av...@winningprojects.com

- - - We would be happy to market your property for sale or rent. Please
email us complete details - - -
- - - If you wish not to receive these notices, please Reply with the
word REMOVE in the Subject Line and email to
worldwide.property.find...@gmail.com. Thank you - - -