MUST SELL NOW - Green Community West, 1 Bed Apartments

We are under direct instruction from our client to Sell:

1 Bedroom at NORTHWEST APARTMENT (2 Units),
Units on 1st floor and 3th floor,
Courtyard and swimming pool view respectively,
924 SqFt and 933 SqFt with Balcony, covered carpark, amenities, etc.

Original Price = Selling Price = AED 725,000 + Transfer Fee + Commission

MUST SELL IMMEDIATELY!!!

MORTGAGE Available, Agents Welcome!

Thank you,

Avtar S. Mamotra
WORLDWIDE PROPERTY FINDERS
Licensed as: WPF Real Estate Broker
PO Box 123739, Deira - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
T 9714 234 9344, F 9714 3975 175
M 97150 749 0162
E av...@winningprojects.com

- - - We would be happy to market your property for sale or rent. Please
email us complete details - - -
- - - If you wish not to receive these notices, please Reply with the
word REMOVE in the Subject Line and email to
worldwide.property.find...@gmail.com. Thank you - - -