Wanted - JBR/Dubai Marina, 1 Bed Apartment to Buy

We have direct instruction from our client, a MORTGAGE BUYER to source:

1 Bed unit in Jumeirah Beach Residence or
Dubai Marina (Emaar buildings only),
Good view preferred, any floor, must be ready and vacant.
Budget is reasonable market price.

Client would like to view by end of the week.
Please send your availability.

Agents Welcome!

Thank you,

Avtar S. Mamotra
WORLDWIDE PROPERTY FINDERS
Licensed as: WPF Real Estate Broker
PO Box 123739, Deira - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
T 9714 234 9344, F 9714 3975 175
M 97150 749 0162
E av...@winningprojects.com

- - - We would be happy to market your property for sale or rent. Please
email us complete details - - -
- - - If you wish not to receive these notices, please Reply with the
word REMOVE in the Subject Line and email to
worldwide.property.find...@gmail.com. Thank you - - -