Dear Friends,

*Region's Leading Auction House "Pioneer Auctions" brought to you an Event.*

*All Investors, Agents, Developers, Mortgage Advisors, are Welcome to Join
us on 30th May 2010 at 6:30 P.M*

*
     Click For Location
Map<http://pioneerauctions.ae/english/images/Map/LocationMap01.jpg>
Click Here To Register Yourself<http://pioneerauctions.ae/meeting/index.aspx>
*

*
**Agenda:     *

* *

*We invite to take your listing for free in our Auction Center and Web
Portal, and to Introduce a new technology which never have been utilized
before in Real Estate Industry. It can increase your sale as an Agent, it
can give you comfort as an investor, it can solve your calculations as
Mortgage Advisor. Come and Join Us to Be a Part of this Amazing Event.
*